Article provided by: legacyhealing.com
If you’re dealing with severe addiction, you need to come to our substance abuse treatment centers in NYC today! At Legacy Healing Center, we offer customized recovery programs that promote long-term sobriety, healing, and a complete lifestyle overhaul. There are several aspects that make us unique in the rehab industry:
In-depth preliminary clinical assessment
We realize that not all patients function the same, meaning that the recovery program needs to fit their physiological makeup. Prior to treatment, you will undergo a thorough clinical assessment phase, during which our clinicians will gather information about your situation. This includes finding out more about your medical history, mental health, family dynamics, substance abuse specifics, withdrawal symptoms, legal, career, educational issues, etc.
They will then put together a customizable treatment plan for fast and optimal results based on the findings. This approach allows us to treat each patient differently, making our New York City rehab centers the ideal destination for rehab and recovery.
Structured clinical detox
The detoxification process is vital for a fast and safe recovery, as well as long-term benefits. We perform personalized detox based on the substance you’re using, withdrawal intensity, mental health, and overall clinical status. Our team of clinicians will create a customized medication protocol, making sure you:
- Overcome the withdrawal safely and with as little discomfort as possible
- Remain sober and avoid relapse throughout the treatment
- Regain your mental and emotional stability
- Gain more confidence in yourself
- Become more resolute, positive, energetic, and optimistic, etc.
At our top rehab centers in New York, we perform detox to help patients recover from withdrawal and prepare them for upcoming therapy and treatment forms. The detox phase is merely the first step in the recovery process and, in many cases, a life-saving one.
Decremental recovery system
After completing the detox, the addiction treatment in NY will take you through several rehab phases:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – A minimum of 25 hours of treatment weekly (6 days a week), based on therapy, 12-step meetings, counseling, and community support.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – It comes with a lower level of care than PHP, focusing on helping patients adapt to a sober and healthier lifestyle.
- Outpatient Program – A flexible form of aftercare treatment, only requiring your presence for one hour per week. It includes 12-step meetings and brief counseling since you’re now already fully integrated into a normal lifestyle.
Overcoming addiction is one thing, but rebuilding your life entirely is a different one. At our substance abuse treatment centers in New York, we provide guidance and support to help patients embrace a healthier, substance-free lifestyle over the years. With our help, you will strive towards a better job, new hobbies, a happier family, and an overall brighter future.
If you need NYC rehab, contact Legacy Healing Center at 1-888-534-2295, and let’s discuss our treatment options. Our substance abuse treatment centers in NYC are the go-to rehab facilities if you’re dealing with severe addiction. We can help you rebuild your future.Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Nyc