Article provided by: New Start Recovery
Alcoholism is a life-threatening disorder with drastic implications long-term. At New Start Recovery, we offer you access to an effective Orange County alcohol rehab today. Our rehab treatment is among the most effective protocols in the business.
How to defeat alcoholism?
You have little chance of overcoming alcohol withdrawal on your own. Especially when it comes to more severe stages of addiction, the withdrawal symptoms can become unbearable quickly, sometimes even deadly. Self-medication is not an answer either, since it can lead to dangerous drug interactions, overdoses, or even new types of drug addiction.
To leave alcoholism behind, you must seek professional assistance immediately. At our facility, we offer:
- Detox to stabilize your brain, clean the nervous system, and control withdrawal
- Therapies for mental and spiritual healing
- Medical assistance with co-occurring disorders
- Relapse prevention education for long-term sustained sobriety
- Around-the-clock supervision and support through our residential program
- Outpatient and sober living care
- Teaching coping skills, better lifestyle choices, developing better work-related skills
- Promoting positive personal development, etc.
All these programs have one goal – to help you overcome addiction and change your lifestyle to minimize the risk of relapse. But you must act fast. Alcoholism is a progressive disorder that can affect you, your family, and those around you, and you have no hope of controlling it alone.
How will alcohol rehab help?
Our rehabilitation treatment consists of several stages, each coming with a variety of medical, psychiatric, and health-related procedures. We have designed these programs to help you achieve specific milestones as you move up the recovery ladder. By going through our Orange County alcohol rehab, you will become able to:
- Overcome withdrawal and achieve a more stable frame of mind
- Control your emotions and fight off negative thoughts
- Become more positive, confident in yourself, and more socially engaged
- Adopt a healthier view of personal values
- Set long-term life goals
- Find peace with your family and friends
- Understand how to avoid social triggers, etc.
By attending our rehabilitation treatment, you will not only defeat alcoholism but learn how to keep it at bay as well. Preventing relapse is especially essential when it comes to alcohol addiction since temptations are everywhere, and it is so easy to relapse.
Find help for alcohol addiction!
We know that most victims of alcohol addiction are reluctant to seek professional help. This is usually due to shame, fear of judgment or the rehab itself, denial, and so on. Unfortunately, postponing the treatment will have dire consequences on your body, mind, and personal and professional life. Alcoholism doesn’t nor forgive and does not discriminate, which is why you need to seek help fast.
At New Start Recovery, we have built a welcoming community for people like you, in need of assistance. We offer access to high-end amenities, certified treatment programs, and a serene, luxurious environment to relax and recover in peace. Join our Orange County alcohol rehab today and reclaim your freedom! Visit our website for other details or contact us directly if you want to make an appointment.
View Larger Map